Phone: +47 22 00 47 08 /
- Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP) CICEP is one of three centres for social science based research on environment-friendly energy established by the Research Council of Norway in 2011.
- The role of short-lived climate forcers in the golbal climate regime The primary objective of the project is to provide a comprehensive assessment of the potential of mitigation of Short-Lived Climate Forcers (SLCFs) in the emerging global climate regime.
- Rapid Response for Energy and Climate Policy Analysis The world today is moving fast and so are user needs. Research projects can take years to develop and get funded, but many research questions in climate policy are relevant on short time scales. We believe there is an opportunity to fill a research niche answering contemporary policy challenges through synthesis of current knowledge and through fusion of existing data and methods.
- DEMOSREG I prosjektet «Climate emission and energy use planning at the local level: Top-down directives and bottom-up responses» har vi undersøkt hvordan SPR-en har blitt fulgt opp av kommunene gjennom de lokale prosesser og tiltak som retningslinjen har utløst.
- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Journal article
- Stine Aakre, Steffen Kallbekken, Rita Van Dingenen, David G. Victor, 2018 Incentives for small clubs of arctic countries to limit black carbon and methane emissions Nature Climate Change, EN
- Steffen Kallbekken, Stine Aakre, 2017 Mitigation of short-lived climate forcers: untapped potentials for economists Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, EN
- Stine Aakre, Leif Helland, Jon Hovi, 2016 When Does Informal Enforcement Work? Journal of Conflict Resolution, SAGE Publications Ltd., EN
- Stine Aakre, 2014 The political feasibility of potent enforcement in a post-Kyoto climate agreement International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer Publishing Company, EN
- Jon Hovi, Tora Skodvin, Stine Aakre, 2013 Can Climate Change Negotiations Succeed? Politics and Governance, cogitatiopress, EN
- Frank Grundig, Jon Hovi, Arild Underdal, Stine Aakre, 2012 Self-enforcing Peace and Environmental Agreements. Toward Scholarly Cross-fertilization? International Studies Review, Blackwell Publishers, EN
- Tora Skodvin, Anne Therese Gullberg, Stine Aakre, 2010 Target-group influence and political feasibility: the case of climate policy design in Europe Journal of European Public Policy, Routledge, EN
- Stine Aakre, Ilona Banaszak, Reinhard Mechler, Dirk Theodor Georg Rübbelke, Anita Wreford, Harvir Kalirai, 2010 Financial adaptation to disaster risk in the European Union Identifying roles for the public sector Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer Netherlands, EN
- Stine Aakre, Dirk Theodor Georg Rübbelke, 2010 Objectives of public economic policy and the adaptation to climate change Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, EN
- Stine Aakre, Dirk Theodor Georg Rübbelke, 2010 Adaptation to climate change in the European union: efficiency versus equity considerations Environmental Policy and Governance, European Research Press, EN
- Stine Aakre, Jon Hovi, 2010 Emission trading: Participation enforcement determines the need for compliance enforcement European Union Politics, EN