Telefon: +47 22 00 47 20 /
Elisabeth is responsible for stakeholder contacts at CICERO and for communication and dissemination of research.
She has extensive experience with communication, including writing, social media campaigns, organising events, moderating debates and presenting. Before joining CICERO, she worked as a speech writer and communication advisor for the European Commissioner and Director-General for Climate Action, giving her an in-depth knowledge of European climate and energy policy. She also worked for many years as a broadcast journalist in Belgium, specializing on European affairs and Russia.
Elisabeth is a polyglot, able to work and express herself in seven languages. She has a Master's degree in Eastern European languages and a degree in International relations and conflict management from the University of Leuven, Belgium, and did parts of her studies in Russia and Poland.
She sits on the board of the Minor Foundation for Major Challenges.
- Transforming China onto a low carbon pathway The overall objective of this project is to produce feasible projections for China’s transition to a low carbon economy, leading to a peak and decline in Chinese emissions and using alternative methods to characterise China’s potential mitigation challenge in the coming decade.
- HYPRE - HYdropower and PREcipitation trends Investigating historical and future precipitation trends in regions important for hydropower production
- ClimateFood - Climate transitions in the Norwegian food system How can the Norwegian food production - consumption system be changed towards sustainable production of more climate friendly food? This overarching question targets opportunities for climate change adaptation and emission reductions, but also looks for co-benefits for, and stronger links between, producers and consumers.
- SIS Rapid Response for Energy and Climate Policy Analysis The world today is moving fast and so are user needs. Research projects can take years to develop and get funded, but many research questions in climate policy are relevant on short time scales. We believe there is an opportunity to fill a research niche answering contemporary policy challenges through synthesis of current knowledge and through fusion of existing data and methods.
- ACT - Folks respons på virkemidler for utslippskutt ACT skal utvikle den første forskningsbaserte, årlige undersøkelsen av nordmenns respons på politiske virkemidler for å redusere klimagassutslipp, både holdninger og handlinger.
- CICERO utvider sitt arbeid med grønne obligasjoner Etter flere års eksklusivt samarbeid med Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB) og i senere tid med HSBC, vil CICERO nå også ha mulighet til å gi Second Opinions til andre utstedere og garantister av grønne obligasjoner. Markedet for grønne obligasjoner vokser og behovet for forskningsbaserte vurderinger av disse øker tilsvarende.